Thursday, August 19, 2021

About me


Hello !!

Blog members😎

I am Ayush Khanal. My hometown is in Jhapa but recently i live in Bishalnagar. I gave SLC from Constellation Academic Garden English Boarding School (CAGEBS) which is situated at Bishalnagar and +2 from The Insight Vision School (TIVS) which is situated at Sukedhara. I love playing musical instruments like Guitar and Cajon and outdoor games like Basketball, Table Tennis,and Badminton. I love travelling new places and hanging out with mine friends too. I was studying in Sunway International College to complete my bachelors level and the reason why i choose Sunway International College is to get International degree and to get more knowledge about science technology but due to some reason i could not complete my bachelor in that college so i am now studying in VS college to complete BBS and while reading BBS i'll try to read BCS-IT to get double bachelor certificate.

Thanks for readying my blog 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hello !! Blog members😎 I am Ayush Khanal. My hometown is in Jhapa but recently i live in Bishalnagar. I gave SLC from Constellation Acad...