Thursday, August 19, 2021

free Style Writing??

Hello Blogger's i hope whoever the person reading this sir/mam i hope you guys are fine and doing well in this epidemic time period. 

I just wanna share something that many of us didn't even know about or does this things called "FREE WRITING".

I think today for the first time in my life one of my teacher told me to a free writing. After just hearing the word free writing my mind was full of stories, problems, interesting incident that happened in life etc. I still don’t know what to write but I’m stilling typing my words which comes in my mind.It may sounds funny but I thick it's like imagining yourself as a hero of a certain play or movies. You have to write something good so that other people would think you as a hero or something if you write something bad then you may be a villain. May sounds funny, i just keep typing the keys and that writing is also a free writing. Looking above, i already wrote more than 10 lines. It made my mind fresh but kinda gave some stress about what to write. But i think it's good to write a free style just to remove your stress or make yourself feel better and it helps to improve your writing as well as speaking, thinking power. 

For this day this much now hope to see you guys in next blog.

 BYE BYE  Take care and stay safe .

Thanks for reading my blogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hello !! Blog members😎 I am Ayush Khanal. My hometown is in Jhapa but recently i live in Bishalnagar. I gave SLC from Constellation Acad...